Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us in our World Card Making Day Blog Hop! We had some much fun last year that we decided to repeat the festivities! Welcome to your last stop on the Blog Hop! I am sure you have enjoyed one awesome set of cards from our Design Team members and now is my turn to show you what I got for you…
It is a very very simple card, and for that I really adore it! My tip was to remember to use your punches with pattern paper. Sometimes we forget that pattern paper can be punched w/ your border punches… we forget that punches are NOT only for cardstock. In this sample I used a very subtle white printed pattern paper w/ the snowflake border punch and it makes it look like an eyelet trim. Give it a Try! and if you do try it and link me to your new sample I will pick a random player to get a little RAK from me.
Here is the list of the Blog HOP train! thanks to all the ladies that helped to put this together and to all of you that came and hopped with us!
1. CropStop’s BLOG – http://cropstop.blogspot.com/
2. Vicki – http://validationofvicki.blogspot.com/
3. Jessica –http://blogg.coffeeaddicted.se/
4. Gloria – http://www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com/
5. Marianne – http://mariannespapirkrok.blogspot.com/
6. Margie – http://www.bellabugcreations.blogspot.com/
7. Marcelle – http://stampingthyme.blogspot.com/
8. Dalis – https://stamprgrl.wordpress.com **** YOU ARE HERE****
And you may ask what your first MYSTERY letter set is??? well it is: “AY“, now that you have the entire coupon code go and ENJOY 10% off a $20 purchase and remember this 10% off is on top of all the sales that are running right now including discounts on all the Sizzix Embossing Folders. This coupon is only good for this weekend!