This time I decided to do a different kind of card. I saw it at Cricut Christmas Blog, and it was so flippin’ easy, I had to try it myself. This first image is the card closed, and the second image it is how it opens and stays open… I can see some cool little xmas frames/cards in my future!!!!
- Stamps: Stamps and Smiles (Cuppy land)
- Patten Paper: Harmonie Loisirs Creatifs
- Cardstock: unknown (I got it at Tuesday Morning as a 25 pkg, but no brand)
- Inks: Rangers (Sea Foam and Turquoise)
- Embellishments: Ribbon (bday present from Vicki… THANKS!); eyelets (MM); gel pen (Sakura)