Some cute cards… hybrids and regular cards.
These first two are from the Corsica kit from Zette. I used her papers to make the mitten, mitten cuff and cupcake, wrapper and flower.
- digi kit: Corsica kit by Zette
- cardstock: Bazzill
- Embellishments: MM (eyelets); AC (ribbons); Buttons Galore (button); Hero Arts (snowflake); Ellison (die cuts)
- embossing folder: Cuttlebug (Spots and Dots) from Cropstop.com
If the shoe fits SCRAP IT…. and I did. This month I am the Guest Designer for “If the shoe fits… scrap it!” challenge blog. Today’s challenge is to use YELLOW, ORANGE and RED and this is my card, pretty simple but I LIKE IT!
- cardstock: Prism
- pattern paper: DCVW (Nana’s kitchen); AC (orange strip); red vellum; white scrap
- embossing folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dot) from Cropstop.com
- stamps: Studio G
I hope you like PINK, because here is a very PINK card! (by the way the colors match much better IRL). This cutie pie is for this week’s Fresh Batch at Stamps and Smiles. The sketch was a tough one for me, and then I saw the other DTs samples… OMG!!! they are good!!!!!! I hope you ladies like mine too!
- stamps: Stamps and Smiles (Cuppy Land) – I think this is one of my favorite sets!
- embellishments: Rangers (pink inkpads for stamping and coloring and white pen); Dove (blender pen); ribbon (from my stash)