Hi everyone! (I can’t say hi ladies anymore, since DH is reading my blog now… hi to my sweet subscriber!) We (as in DH, Bianca and I) to a scrapbook/stamping consignment sale to pick up a few things from last time that were not in my box (last time I was selling at this consignment sale). Well… I looked around and found a few great things…
- Prisma 24 pkg color pencils – (still in shrink paper) $3.50 – 50% OFF
- Prisma 12 pkg ultra thin color pencils – (still in shrink paper) $3.50 – 50% OFF
- Prisma 12 pkg USED markers (I checked them out they were still good) – $5.00 – 50% OFF
- Tons of flowers (itty bitty flowers for cards) – $1.50 – 50% OFF EACH package (I got like 4 pkgs)
- Mrs. Grossman Ballerina sticker (for Bianca) 2 pkg (still in shrink plastic) – $2.00 – 50% OFF
- CTMH Clear stamps – I got two sets one is of a cute little ballerina mouse (she looks exactly like Angelina Ballerina) – $8.00 – 50% OFF, the other set is a cute xmas set (same price)
- SU Aqua painters – $3.00 – 50% OFF
DID I SCORE OR WHAT????
Now onto some Layouts…. I have been busy this week working on some super duper awesome releases from my sweet Designers!!!! LUV’ YA, ladies!!!!!
Lets start w/ this one, I must say this might be one of my favorite LOs so far that I have done. I wish I could recreate it just like this in paper, I am hoping its going to print just as good. I love everything about this kit!
This is a runner up in terms of favorite… but it is very close to first place in terms of my favorite LOs right now. It is so peaceful, it really reminds me of Bianca when she was tiny and a very calmed baby.
Supplies: Dedicated kit by TotallyD Designs; inspired by the template by A+ Designs
This LO, is one of those that take a life of its own. It started w/ a pretty “simple” template w/ the strips. I wanted to use tons of strips to showcase all the cool papers in this kit. and then I am adding tons and tons of embellishments, that is NOT usually my style… but I guess I am liking it more and more… so soon it WILL be my style… LOL!!!!
Supplies: Dot dot dot kit by Danimoy Designs; template: I can’t seem to find my template to be able to give appropriate credit, so please if you recognize the template please let me know.
ok, there is something GRAND about these leaves in this kit… they look super duper real… I can almost feel like I can pick them up from the screen. I found this awesome blog (Yin also has a store) w/ tons of really ubber cool template, what is so cool about her templates, well they are made to put TONS and I mean tons of photos and most of them are 2 page spreads!!!! You got to see her samples and her printed books they are AWESOME!
I started working w/ this kit for a blog wear (which should be done hopefully tomorrow, I just need to test it a bit more) and just fell in love w/ the kit. It has some awesome patterns and love the shine on the elements, and I immediately thought of Lulu, my sparky dog.
Doesn’t it bother you when you know you have some pictures but can’t seem to find them? Well this was the case for this LO, it took me 1hr to find my photos of my gorgeous 3 Kings.