Yes, I am paper scrappin’ still… I can’t stay away from the sweet smell of paper, plus I have a room full of it that I NEED TO USE! When I bought this paper I had totally forgotten that Bianca’s swimsuit was so perfect for it! It was a nice surprise to say the least! I started this one a few days ago for OLW challenge blog, but I guess I was too slow because they have moved to their next word. A few more challenges for this one, current challenges LOL!!!!!
A few close ups of the circles on the bottom and the title work. I hope you are inspired by it!
- Pattern papers – K & Co.
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embellishments – Buttons (Buttons Galore); My Little Shoe (pink foam and mini white sticker); American Crafts (Vinyl Thickers)
- CropStop.com – Challenge #52 – Going back to basics
- If the Shoe Fits –Monday’s LO Sketch Challenge #2
- One Little Word – Word UP #58: PLAY
- Pile It On! – Challenge #12-Good Things Come in Threes! – 3 word title, 3 buttons, 3 blocks
I started this LO a few months back, but I just felt it was missing something and couldn’t figure it out… and today I was cleaning up my table (yes, the LO was buried under tons of papers and other stuff and found it and decided to finish it with whatever I could find in a bag of embellishments that I was putting away too… and this is the outcome. What do you think?
Close ups of the title and photo clusters:
- kit: 2 Gals Scrappin’ (cardstock, Pattern paper, ribbon)
- Embellishments: 7 Gypsies (stickers, baby card); Cosmo Cricket (sticker); Prima Marketing (rub-on title); Ki Memories (pink rub-on alpha); Basic Grey (Girl rub-on); American Crafts (Glitter Thickers); SEI (buttons)