I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for this week’s Our Creative Corner’s Challenge blog! yipppeeee…. This weeks is all about the Stampin’ Ups IN COLORS and guess what? Danimoy’s cute little “Love Bots” kit colors are really really similar! I was working on this door hanger last night, so that is the reason is stuck into my fridge. Did you know that your fridge or your tub are the best places to take pictures at night? LOL!!!
A few close ups, so you can see that the arms and legs are attached w/ wire and to look at the cute blingy heart!
- Digital kit: Danimoy Designs “Love Bots”
- Punch: Martha Stewart Loop Around Border Punch from Cropstop.com; EK Success Paper Shapers
- Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
- Ribbon: SnS (blue polka dot); Michaels (orange)
- Bling: Darice
- Pen: American Crafts
ok, how can you resist him? LOL!!!!! I just love this little guy and all his Daisy Bucket Friends. Savvy N Sassy are having all Daisy Bucket products on sale this week (sale ends Aug 28th) as part of their Spotlight specials… so go grab yours!
- Stamp: Daisy Bucket Little Monster from SnS
- Pattern Paper: Die cuts with a view Rock Star paper pack
- Cardstock: Bazzill Bon Bon
- Ribbon: Mystic Blue Grosgrain from SnS
- Cricut Cartridges: Celebrations; George Font and Basic Shapes from Cropstop.com