Project Tuesday has this cool challenge to make these origami boxes, which I have been a bit scared of doing, but my friend Vicki (DTC for Project Tuesday) made sure to tell me that it was so simple and that after making one I was sure not to need too look at the instructions again. And she was right. I did end up doing a smaller box, but the instructions are the same. Of course I am trying to figure out a way to make the boxes w/o having the crease on the middle… so wait for something coming from me soon. I started my top of the box w/ a 9×9 piece of MM pattern cardstock. Below is the list of challenges this box applies to and of course the recipe list too.
- Project Tuesday – Origami Box
- Banana Split Sunday – Pattern Frenzy @ 2 Red Bananas (the cloud is a handmade pattern paper)
- Challenge #35 @ Secret Crafter
- Inspirational Play Along @ The Pink Elephant
- Challenge#34 : Anniversary Cards @ The cuttlebug Spot – this is my anniversary box that I did for DH for this weekend.
- Timeless Tuesday Challenge – Designer papers
- Challenge 45 – Butterflies – A spoon full of sugar
- Like in the Movies: Be Ispired #35 – @ Cuttlebug challenge (my movie “the notebook”)
- Challenge 64 – Quotations! – @ Cute Card Thursday
- Pattern Papers – MM (lines); unknown (cloud); Anna Griffin (Vellum)
- Stamp : Unity Stamps
- Bling : Darcie
- Ink : Vivid Turquoise
- Embosser / Punches / Die cuts : Cuttlebug Embossing plates (from http://www.cropstop.com); Sizzix (cloud die); Martha Stewart (Butterfly Punch)