One more of those found stamps from last weekend. I must say I had a very vintage taste a few years back. I found all these awesome vintage image stamps that are too die for! They are cool and some are really quirky. Wait until you see a few ones that I am planning to use this week. I am hoping one will make it into our OPENING CHALLENGE at PILE IT ON! Oh before I forget! We will be having 2 blog OPENING Candies!!! One will be chosen from the list of followers for PILE IT ON! Challenge blog and the other one from all the people that links their announcement of our OPENING CHALLENGE on their blogs and let us know at PILE IT ON! Now let move on to the card and some very cool challenges!
Challenges (just practicing my PILE IT ON skills!)
- Color Throwdown #45
- Stamp Simply #89 – Spring Has Sprung!
- Daring Cardmakers – 5 blings that I painted to go w/ the colors for color throwdown.
- limeLIGHT Anniversary Partay! – Lorie’s sketch
- Tied up with Ribbon 2 Red Bananas
- Day 93 – Call Me – 365 Cards