At Crop Stop Veronica has uploaded this month’s ATC challenge and it’s all about stamping! All you have to do to follow this challenge is to make an ATC that has a stamp somewhere in it. Funny ’cause I found all these cool ATC stamps while cleaning up my room this past weekend. I used one of the stamps I found, it’s a Tim Holtz stamp, I hope I make it justice. A few more challenges are included in this CARD including one of Limelight’s Anniversary challenges. Congrats Limelight!
Isn’t she lovely? I really like how this card turn out, it is simple but kind of convoluted at the same time. I really like her saying “be yourself” but I wanted to add a little more… so that is why I went with “be yourself, life can be a circus”. I think it is pretty appropriate w/ the way she is “dressed”. A few close ups for the details.
Challenges: (One more thing, have you noticed that I have been piling up the challenges? and did you noticed the cute ice cream blinkie? well, there is going to be a new challenge blog coming this Sunday! And of course you can start by adding yourself to be a follower or subscribing to it! PILE IT ON!)
- Limelight Lee’s Photo Inspiration
- Tied up with Ribbon @ 2RedBananas
- color chef challenge #9 – black, red and yellow
- Challenge 42 – Fairies @ Cupcake Craft Challenge
- Challenge #5 – Its Fairy Fun! @ Scrappy Frogs
- Challenge #33: Simon Says: Take out your coloring tools @ cuttlebug spot
- sweet sunday sketch challenge #20
- Take Five – Take @ Daring Card Makers – 5 word cut-outs (I did cut the longer one into pieces but originally they were 5)
- Crop Stop’s June ATC Challenge
- GCA #43 – Clean and Simple