Whatever you are doing this fine Sunday… Enjoy!
Have you ever had a card, that you just love, but can’t get to make it look awesome in a picture? Well, here is mine. I just love how this card turned out. It is simple and delicate, but it just hits the right spot for me.
Some close ups:
- Going Dotty #21 @ Charisma Cardz – For dots or circles, well check out the main pattern paper and the bling!
- challenge 62 ~ bit o’ bling @ Cute CArds Thrusday
- Tied up with Ribbon @ 2 Red Bananas
- Challenge 12 – Pretty Flowers @ CCC
- Stamp Simply #89 – Spring Has Sprung! – to use flowers (I stamped tiny flowers on top of some of my “flowers” on the pattern paper.
- Challenge #8 May 29-June 5, 2009 @ Stampin’ Bees – Using flowers
- Take 5 @ Daring Cardmakers – I used 5 little bling pieces on some of the flowers.
- Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge: Patterned Paper! – THANKS FOR THE SKETCH it is AWESOME!