I will come clean and say that I didn’t send not even one Mother’s day card or present. I know bad bad daughter, sister, granddaughter, great-granddaughter, friend… and bad stamper!!!! So I started to put together some cards and little care packages for the “mothers” in my life. I am starting w/ my DH’s grandmother, this card is for her. It is SO NOT my style, but she loves pale colors and flowers. I am also using May 2 Gals Scrappin’ Wisteria kit.
(I am going to outline the flower on the “LOVE” to make it pop!, I just wanted to upload it to “comply” with a few challenges that are due today!)
The magnolia stamp was first painted w/ chalks ( you can see it in the flowers), but then her face was just too pale so I added some prismacolor pencils on top of the chalk. Of course there is some Stickles on her wings too.
- Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge #4 – She had the most beautiful picture of some cool plates on her website for inspiration. I went w/ the colors, pale blue, light green and orange (the roses on the girl’s hand)
- Going Dotty #21 @ Charisma Cardz was to use dots or circles. I used tons of little pearl dots
- Cute Card Thursday had challenge 62 ~ bit o’ bling – I added the pearls AND the stickles
- P is for – Pearls @ ABC Challenge
- Banana Split Sunday – May Flowers @ 2 Red Bananas – the background is a floral pattern paper but also there are the flowers the girl is holding, which I cut out so they are more like 3D coming out of the frame
- Challenge 12 – Pretty Flowers – Creative Card Crew
- Challenge 36 – embossed stamping @ Rossie-Dee’s Challenge
- Sketch Something @ Stamp Something