I found this paper and thought it was a good idea to cut out all these intricate pieces into petals and just make a cute flower, so here it is.
The pattern paper flower needed a little something, so I added two different ribbons to create the flower center. How did I do? I also added a bit of glitter glue and I did bend and fold the petals to give them a bit more of an organic shape.
Challenges: (YES, 8!!!)
- GCA #42 – Neglected Embellishments!! – Eyelets, old ribbon
- Challenge 36 – embossed stamping – embossing on the lower blue panel and the stamping is on the saying on the inside (I forgot to snap a picture of it)
- Banana Split Sunday – May Flowers – 2 Red Bananas
- Mojo Monday Week 88
- Fun Frilled Molly’s Kit Week – Use 4 eyelets
- Challenge 41 – 2-2-2 @ Cupcake Craft Challenge – 2 pattern papers (the flower and the blue is actually an AC pattern paper and this is the back side); 2 ribbons; 2 colors and neutral (orange, blue and brown)
- Challenge # 32 : Brown, Blue, or Orange @ the cuttlebug spot
- Challenge 12 – Pretty Flowers @ Creative Card Challenge