Hi ladies! My friend Vicki and I have had these two QK die cuts for some time now. She has this adorable DEER die cut and I have this super adorable 😉 OWL. They were a release for FALL 2008 and we still had them in their brand new packaging, so we challenged each other to use them today. Of course since I have been bitten by the card challenge blog, this card covers a few challenges too!
One thing to notice… check out her eyes! Her eyes are from the same pattern paper as the base card, I positioned the die cut so two white dots will be perfectly positioned as eyes! How cool is that?
BTW… some sneak peek for some LOs coming really soon! And make sure you go and visit Vicki to see her DEER card.
- 2 Red Bananas’ Banana Split Sunday – May Flowers – check out that cute BRAD!
- CPS117 – Sponsored By Innovative Stamp Creations – a sketch
- GCA #42 – Neglected Embellishments!!
- High Hopes Challenge #32!!! – Pink and Brown combo – I looked and looked and I didn’t find any place that said the challenge needed to be done w/ High Hope stamps, so I hope this is ok!
- Rosie and Dee’s Challenge 36 – embossed stamping – I did dry emboss in the frame around the owl and the pink background and heat emboss on the sentiment (which is my stamping too).
- Pattern Papers : American Crafts
- Cardstock : Bazzill and some unknown scraps
- Embellishments : Heidi Swapp photo corners; MM metal clip; brad unknown
- Stamps : Unknown (it is says warehouse something… don’t understand the second word)
- Die cuts / Embossers : Fiskar’s Embossing plate; QK diecut from CropStop
- Ribbon : Savvy N Sassy
- Ink : Color Box Pigment ink