This week really sneaked up on me, what happen? well, maybe the few chaos around the house. I am not sure I am happy with the card, but this is what you get when you make a card in less than 30 mins and that includes embossing the image AND the button that I HAD TO USE. Yes, the cute old gold button was originally old silver. First I painted it and noticed that I didn’t have the time to wait for it to dry to make it on time for Etsy Inspired challenge, so I took the paint off and decided to emboss. And let me tell you it is a pretty slow process to HEAT emboss a PLASTIC button, ’cause you don’t want to melt it, but I like how the button looks.
- EtsyInspired #36 ~ Dogbone Art
- Laura’s Sketch 26 & A HUGE Surprise! at 2Sketches4U
- Challenge #49: Bling-Bling / glitter at Dutch Dare Challenge
- Challenge #12 Lets ROCK:) – Corrosive Challenge (I know it doesn’t say Rock or anything like that but Hell if that image doesn’t bring ya’ Memories of Rockin’ on the 80s!
- 365 cards Day 81 – It’s Hip to be Square
- Stamp : MSE (I think, it is one of those individual stamps)
- Ink : Colorbox Black embossing ink
- Paper : Basic Grey; Red card from my scraps
- Embellishments : Button from my stash too, Bling by Junkitz
- Other : Ribbon from Walmart’s xmas collection (it is wired); Square punch by Marvy; Black and Pirate Gold embossing powders by Ms and Stampendous