Hi everyone! You know those days when you need a pick me up? well, this card is to for those days, those moments when we need to feel pretty.
This card is all feminine, it is all pretty… and it helps take those blues flying out of you! Yes, it is a panty, but it’s no ordinary panty… it is NO granny panty either… it is a “make you feel pretty” panty. Wouldn’t you love one pair like this?
Challenges: (vicki, are you proud?)
- Week Sixteen – Sky Blue, Tan and Ecru…… at Colour Create
- card*a*licious-22 – stitch something, well look at the little birds eyes, plus I did some faux stitching w/o thread for the panties’ leg. **EDITED: it was brought to my attention that I didn’t have a star for this challenge (thanks Vicki), so I re-did the inside. Apparently I need to read more carefully the rules it was sew, star and flower)
- Challenge 11 – SHAPE IT at CCC – Shape it!
- 365 Cards – Day 82 – Living on the Edge – decorate 3 edges. well my card has the two leg holes and I put all the embellishments on the right hand side of the panty.
- Shape up! at Caardvarks
- Challenge #49: Bling-Bling / glitter at Dutch Dare Card Challenge
- Punch – Martha Steward; scissors Fiskars
- stamps : Inque Boutique and MSE alphas
- Inks : ColorBox Pigment Sky Blue ink; Sienna Ancient Page
- Embellishments : Felt Snowflake from Js; Bling by Darcie.
- Template : this is my own little template! 🙂