My first time doing CCC (Creative Card Crew) too, this weekend was a weekend of exploring new challenge blogs. The challenge was about creating card that had circles. I think this card just covers that rule a few times…
- American Craft paper has circles
- Daisy Bucket polka dot paper
- the actual scalloped border of the opening frame was done by punching the GIGA Circle Scalloped punch
- SnS’ polka dotted ribbon
- Lollipop flower made of two circles
- Inside saying 1 more circle!
yes, when the card opens one of the layers of the lollipop flower holds the sentiment inside the card! Cute, right?